Cream Ruffle Bedding Twin

Cream Ruffle Bedding Twin.

Ruffle bedding twin is a cover used for twin size beds. Usually, you will find a pillowcase equipped with twin bed sets as usually only one pillow is used in twin beds. For example, if the bed was to be used in a small girl's room you might want to consider buying some items that would reflect the little girl's favorite things.